part of
TAG WITH @ezrasettentrione
Ezra Settentrione
DW: Dragon Slayer
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 2:24:52 GMT
Ezra Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","crushbody"]

Satisfied with his interpretation, Ezra turns away from the wall. Signs of an earlier slip are present on the knees of his pants. A few wet patches show where he’d almost tumbled over a bridge. He wonders briefly at just what this modern shithole will leave behind. Instead of monuments and riddles, it’ll be decayed fursuits and TikTok dances
[break][break]
When the Dragapult returns, Ezra spares it a few seconds of his attention. These ghost-dragons are pretty cool. As long as the fucker leaves him alone, he won’t pick a fight with it. However, he has to wonder what knocked them off in the first place. Some kamikaze shit?
[break][break]
“Not a snowball's chance in hell.” His nose wrinkles. “Those things are freaky.” They could win a staring contest with a fucking statue. Then, they made a sport of fucking staring into the sun. Then, there was the fact that they were the ugliest shade of green he’d ever seen. “Regular fucking Darwin awards.”[break][break]

The name of the living fruit escapes him. “I meant the apple guy.”

[break][break]

When the bird runs, Cassieopea initially gives chase. She snaps irritably at the bird's feet as it limps down a nearby hallway. A quick whistle brings the irritable dog running back. Smoke furls grumpily from her muzzle as she stares down Freya. He gestured to the hellhound. “I can’t exactly walk this bitch down Main Street.”
[break][break]

The last time that happened, his sister-in-law was charbroiled. “And she loves a challenge.” He drops his metal arm on the hound’s horns. “Fish killing's her specialty." Unfortunately, those seemed to be few and far between at the moment.

notes

water/psychic/dragon

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#292929;font-family:open sans;font-size:7.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.crushbody b, .crushbody i]color:#F849AD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.crushbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.crushbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#fff;text-align:right;border-bottom:#F849AD solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 4:15:41 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
they stand at the edge of a chasm. miirym floats in the air at her side, scanning the depths below. her palms are on an old railing, its stone carved long ago by people who may be her kin. so many questions she'll never have answered. so many stories she'll never learn.

she turns at a commotion behind her, startling when a houndoom rounds the corner, almost rabid. miirym goes on the alert, ready to dragon dart it into submission, but then it crumples to the ground in front of them, scratching at its face in pain. 

she grimaces. miirym hisses lowly, bothered by something, and freya follows the dragon's gaze to a trainer. 

"this your houndoom?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 22:34:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD XATU APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STORED POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ME FIRST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD APPLIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIPEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Ezra
He/Him
September 12
Alto Mare
Pansexual
Pokemon Poacher
Civilian
So I could never strum again
awards
47 posts
part of
Ezra Settentrione
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 4:33:24 GMT
Ezra Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]

His hand stays on the trigger long after it's necessary. There’s a hint of domineering hate in his dual-colored gaze. Normally relaxed lips are twisted in a silent snarl as the dog’s whimpers finally end. I’m not my brother, bitch. When he sees Freya, the man’s demeanor shifts. That anger is replaced by an almost lackadaisical ease. The smile on his face could charm Squirtles from their shells.
[break][break]

At the question, he finally shifts his finger. With a shake of her head, the black dog pushes herself back to her feet. The dark type doesn’t bother to growl. Her only rebellion is a single glare tossed Ezra’s way. For a moment, the Houndoom’s mind is consumed by images of giving the cripple a matching arm. Maybe she would even cauterize it for him. The silver-haired man’s initial response comes in the form of a shook head. “My brother’s, actually.” A hand rests surprisingly gently between the canine’s ears. “Guy had no idea how to handle her.” And what kind of brother would turn down the begging?
[break][break]

Movement up ahead drew the mobster’s paranoid gaze. But it was just a Xatu trying to peer at the sun through a metric fuckton of rock. This time, the Houndoom turned to face him. “Go ahead.” With almost puppy-like energy, the Houndoom rocketed after the bird. A fight broke out as rock-melting flames met telekinesis in a flurry of burning feathers.
[break][break]

Aubre’s uncle owned one of those weird birds. That and its garish colors probably creeped her out.
[break][break]

Ezra stepped closer to Freya.
[break][break]

His metal arm came to rest on the railing next to her. His eyes narrowed at the lettering in front of him. “Any idea what this shit says?”

notes

water/psychic/dragon[break]
skipping

[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#292929;font-family:open sans;font-size:7.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.crushbody b, .crushbody i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.crushbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.crushbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#fff;text-align:right;border-bottom:#DEE7F3 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 4:42:19 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
dragon taming looks cruel to many, but they're given fair combat, a human's chance to prove themselves to the beasts. this? this is cruelty. she's no dog trainer, but surely it's not the most effective way to tame a beast. 

still, it's not her place to comment. miirym's eyes follow it as it rushes away to do battle with a xatu, and then she too drifts over to a crevasse. freya leaves her to her devices, knowing she'll come at the click of her tongue if needed.

she looks down at the sigils. some of them are familiar, fuzzy around the edges of her not-really-her memories. "no," she lies, thumb brushing the grooves. "there aren't many people who speak draconic anymore, nevermind this dialect."

at her feet rolls an apple. miirym nudges it and two little eyes peer out instead of the core. freya grins and bends to pick it up. "nice find, miirym. this one's far from an orchard." to the draciary it will go.

catching applin
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 0:52:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEAKING APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKULL BASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD INTELEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SNIPE SHOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE APPLIN!

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Ezra
He/Him
September 12
Alto Mare
Pansexual
Pokemon Poacher
Civilian
awards
47 posts
part of
Ezra Settentrione
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 14:08:13 GMT
Ezra Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]

Ezra seems almost disappointed when critiques don’t flood in. A silver brow jerks upward, allowing the woman to breach the subject. But in the end Freya appears content to leave it alone. Any potential barbs shrivel in his throat. It seems like a waste, but what can he do? He dismisses the conversation with a shrug.

[break][break]

“Draconic?” The singer murmurs as he stares at the letters. Honestly, he doesn’t see the resemblance. Nothing in them oozes dragon vibes. “I thought that shit died out ages ago.” Its metal surface glimmers in the light as he reaches forward with his left hand. Unfeeling, those fingers trace the letters. “Kind of like Latin.” Not that he could really call that thing dead. "Or scalies." It came up constantly.

With a snort, Ezra turns away. Words from some dead guys weren’t worth his time. There was a living, breathing bombshell right here. “Probably just telling us to keep off the rocks.” When he steps back, he’s notably reserved about it. But the things are slippery.
[break][break]

In the distance, the Xatu lets out a squawk of alarm as The Bitch™ dispatched it with a burst of hellfire. As the bird fled, the Houndoom smirked. The whole area stunk of burnt feathers. His attention is drawn away by a nearby movement. A rare, genuine smile crawls across his face.
[break][break]

“That thing’s kind of cute.” And he doubted the pipsqueak would sell for much. “Real fast food."
[break][break]

A Seaking jumps out of a nearby pool. The ugly fuck quickly loses his attention. Cassie, meanwhile, is on the trail of a new opponent. When she spots the Intelleon dozing, she howls to announce her presence.

notes

water/psychic/dragon[break]
skipping

[newclass=.crushbody b, .crushbody i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.crushbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#fff;text-align:right;border-bottom:#DEE7F3 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 1:40:07 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
irritation spikes at his disrespect, but she swallows that too, knowing it's not worth it to pick a fight, not when she feigned ignorance in the first place. still, her lips thin and she looks sideways at the writing, reading scant words, pleased to know he's incorrect. 

miirym doesn't find anything of interest and returns, lazily circling above to keep an eye on her mistress. 

"xatu?" she says offhandedly, casually, and watches it flee, singed tailfeathers trailing behind it. 

"what brings you to the falls in the first place?"
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 19:24:52 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUNATONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGIC ROOM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ORANGURU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AFTER YOU
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INSTRUCT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Ezra
He/Him
September 12
Alto Mare
Pansexual
Pokemon Poacher
Civilian
awards
47 posts
part of
Ezra Settentrione
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 0:26:01 GMT
Ezra Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]

Satisfied with his interpretation, Ezra turns away from the wall. Signs of an earlier slip are present on the knees of his pants. A few wet patches show where he’d almost tumbled over a bridge. He wonders briefly at just what this modern shithole will leave behind. Instead of monuments and riddles, it’ll be decayed fursuits and TikTok dances
[break][break]
When the Dragapult returns, Ezra spares it a few seconds of his attention. These ghost-dragons are pretty cool. As long as the fucker leaves him alone, he won’t pick a fight with it. However, he has to wonder what knocked them off in the first place. Some kamikaze shit?
[break][break]
“Not a snowball's chance in hell.” His nose wrinkles. “Those things are freaky.” They could win a staring contest with a fucking statue. Then, they made a sport of fucking staring into the sun. Then, there was the fact that they were the ugliest shade of green he’d ever seen. “Regular fucking Darwin awards.”[break][break]

The name of the living fruit escapes him. “I meant the apple guy.”

[break][break]

When the bird runs, Cassieopea initially gives chase. She snaps irritably at the bird's feet as it limps down a nearby hallway. A quick whistle brings the irritable dog running back. Smoke furls grumpily from her muzzle as she stares down Freya. He gestured to the hellhound. “I can’t exactly walk this bitch down Main Street.”
[break][break]

The last time that happened, his sister-in-law was charbroiled. “And she loves a challenge.” He drops his metal arm on the hound’s horns. “Fish killing's her specialty." Unfortunately, those seemed to be few and far between at the moment.

notes

water/psychic/dragon

[newclass=.crushbody b, .crushbody i]color:#F849AD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.crushbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#fff;text-align:right;border-bottom:#F849AD solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing